The BIRKENSTOCK Gizeh is a genuine classic that combines optimum grip with minimalist, fashionable design. This sandal was reinterpreted in an extravagant metallic look. The reflective film makes this classic model dazzle and is sure to make any outfit turn heads. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet – all day long. The upper is made from high-quality, soft nubuck.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: thong with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; color-coordinated footbed
- Made in Germany
Why should you go with Birkenstock?
- Birkenstocks allow you feet to assume their natural position, removing all pressure points which naturally increases blood circulation throughout the whole body.
- Wearing Birkenstocks cause your total bodyweight to become more evenly distributed across your feet. The anatomically correct footbed includes; cuboid arch, lower & upper metatarsal arches, medial & lateral side arches, deep heel cup, and toe grip that will fill in the underside of your foot with true support. The flat design will properly distribute weight which will promote longer wear to help protect your investment.
- The cork and latex footbed will mold to your feet. The heat and weight from your body will cause the footbed to soften and shape to your foot.
- Birkenstocks are an investment! Many people wear theirs for more than 10 years. Initial price, a few resoles, and minor maintenance comes out to about $10/year for total comfort and well-being. Some people have been known to wear the same pair for 30+ years!
- Customers with plantar fasciitis, hammer toe, bunions, neuroma etc. have claimed significant relief after wearing Birkenstocks
- Can be completely resoled and the cork can be patched
- Footbeds can be altered i.e., toe bar and arch modification (upon request)
- Birkenstock was founded in 1774 and the Arizona was the most searched-for shoe of 2020
- Cork is sustainably harvested from trees, which regrow a harvestable layer every 7 years