The Birkenstock Gizeh is a genuine classic and a stylish all-rounder. Our elegant thong sandal combines optimum grip with minimalist, fashionable design. This thong sandal’s thick leather straps have been treated with oil for longer wear and suppleness, giving the Gizeh an instantly rich and chic look.
- T-strap thong sandal with adjustable buckle
- Oiled leather upper with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters
- Footbed features toe bar, deep heel cup and contours for orthopedic support that improves posture and alignment
- EVA sole is lightweight and shock resistant
- Sole and footbed are completely replaceable
Why should you go with Birkenstock?
- Birkenstocks allow you feet to assume their natural position, removing all pressure points which naturally increases blood circulation throughout the whole body.
- Wearing Birkenstocks cause your total bodyweight to become more evenly distributed across your feet. The anatomically correct footbed includes; cuboid arch, lower & upper metatarsal arches, medial & lateral side arches, deep heel cup, and toe grip that will fill in the underside of your foot with true support. The flat design will properly distribute weight which will promote longer wear to help protect your investment.
- The cork and latex footbed will mold to your feet. The heat and weight from your body will cause the footbed to soften and shape to your foot.
- Birkenstocks are an investment! Many people wear theirs for more than 10 years. Initial price, a few resoles, and minor maintenance comes out to about $10/year for total comfort and well-being. Some people have been known to wear the same pair for 30+ years!
- Customers with plantar fasciitis, hammer toe, bunions, neuroma etc. have claimed significant relief after wearing Birkenstocks
- Can be completely resoled and the cork can be patched
- Footbeds can be altered i.e., toe bar and arch modification (upon request)
- Birkenstock was founded in 1774 and the Arizona was the most searched-for shoe of 2020
- Cork is sustainably harvested from trees, which regrow a harvestable layer every 7 years